1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations, Conformity with Government Guidelines and Establishment of Company Rules
- NSENGI Group will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws and regulations of Japan. It will also make efforts to conduct its business in accordance with guidelines set forth by government authorities of Japan.
- NSENGI Group will make efforts to properly protect the Personal Information through the establishment of company rules with regard to the handling of Personal Information.
2. Basic Policy concerning Collection and Use of Personal Information
- NSENGI Group will inform you, in as much detail as possible, of the purposes for which any Personal Information obtained from you shall be used. Notification or public disclosure of the purposes of use will be made when the Personal Information is obtained from you directly. If, following the acquisition of Personal Information, there is a request from you for information regarding the purposes of use, NSENGI Group will make appropriate disclosure, except in cases where disclosure is exempted under laws and regulations.
- NSENGI Group will use the Personal Information only within the scope of the purposes defined above. It will not change the purposes of use or provide the Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent. At your request, NSENGI Group will take appropriate actions, including notifications to you of the purposes of use, disclosure or correction of data and suspension of use, except in cases where it is exempted from doing so under laws and regulations.
- NSENGI Group will make efforts to keep the Personal Information as accurate and up-to-date as possible, and will take measures to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leaks, and other such incidents.
- In the case that handling of the Personal Information is entrusted to a third party, NSENGI Group will stipulate in the relevant contract the management responsibilities of such third party, and take other such appropriate measures.
3. Inquiries on Personal Information
- Inquiries or other comments with regard to the handling of the Personal Information should be directed to the department to which you provided your Personal Information. In the case that you are unsure where to contact, please call the main telephone number of the relevant NSENGI group company.